Free Workshop: Choosing Your Life Theme for 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Why A Life Theme is Vital to 2021
A life theme is not a plan, but a way of being. It is the root of your being for the coming year. You should have several themes over the course of your life, and this theme is more than just a "word". Whereas a word is often what helps to describe the theme, your life theme is much, much, more. It is not an easy task to cultivate a life theme, but an essential one to ensure you live your life with purpose and direction. According to Jon Merz, "a theme is our main life idea lived out as often and as early as possible." A life theme isn’t beginning with an end in mind, but rather learning to live each day full of meaning without worrying about how your end will be interpreted. Your strong theme will be easily discovered by your life lived.
What You Will Learn
- How to select a theme for your life even when the vision is unclear or uncertain.
- How to clear the path to live into your theme. We will examine old promises, attitudes, thoughts, and much more which may be draining you and preventing you from living into the purest essence of you.
- How to commit to your theme and establish a support network (soul guides) to ensure success in the new year.
- How to communicate with your spirit guides to connect with your divine path.
- How to live into your theme and use it to aid all of your decisions over the coming year.
- We will also be creating a life vision board to support our life theme so come ready to have fun!!
What You Will Need
- An open heart.
- An open mind.
- Willingness to receive messages from the spirit world to aid your craft.
- Poster Board or presentation paper (large enough to incorporate 3-4 life areas).
- Printed images/words which inspire you.
- Pictures of family or things you want to live into for the year.
- Anything you want to use to decorate your life board (glue, glitter, tape, the sky is the limit here).
About Your Workshop Guide & Mentor
Dr. Renee is a sought after Intuitive Psychologist, Spiritual Mentor, Author, Humanitarian, and Global Teacher Trainer. Dr. Renee unites the spiritual aspects of the human experience within the framework of modern psychology. Dr. Renee became aware of her intuitive gifts and clairvoyance at a very young age. However, she experienced great trauma through the denial of these gifts. As a result, she dedicated her life to the research of healing intergenerational wounding and epigentic healing of which is the basis of her first novel, "The Unbecoming: A Journey Within." Additionally, she is the founder and CEO of the Global Goddess Mission and the Inner Revolution Community which provide innovative and emotionally authentic support for individuals, children, and families in developing a higher sense of knowing all over the world. Dr. Renee's practices embrace heart-centered living, stress reduction, and mind/body/spirit alignment. She is also the divine mother of two beautiful children.
Tickets: Free but you must register for this event. Open to kids as well.
- Sold OutFree Life Theme Workshop$0$00$0