Holy Fire® Reiki I & II Certification
Time & Location
About the Event
This course will take place on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm each day with 1 hour provided for lunch and several breaks provided. The weekend intensive includes both Holy Fire® Reiki I and II. Upon completion of the weekend intensive, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. The following principles are the central focus of the curriculum:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The Human Energy System
- The complete hand placement system
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces
- Placements for I & II
- Reiki course manual is included, "The Healing Touch" by William Rand.
- Certificate of completion provided.
About The Instructor:
Dr. Renee is a clasically trained educational psychologist and Professor. She knew of her intuitive and clairvoyant gifts at an early age, yet tried to suppress them due to external barriers to her gifting. As she grew up, much was revealed to her about the direction her life was to take, and healing became very evident after her diagnosis of melanoma cancer after the birth of her son. Dr. Renee quickly began to study many forms of spiritual healing and found herself traveling to India. She later found the beautiful gift of Reiki and began much self healing for her emotional and physical pain. After a successful course of treatment, Dr. Renee is cancer free and became a Holy Fire® Master under the tutelage of Diane DeBlois in Michigan, USA. Today, Dr. Renee provides a unique combination of spiritual healing modalities rooted in the premise of transpersonal psychology. She lives in the United States with her two children. She has taught Reiki I and II and loves to engage her students in the blessings of this wonderful healing practice. Sign up today.
- Holy Fire® Reiki I and II$350$3500$0