Trauma Informed Coaching
Time & Location
About the Event
It is hard to deny that many are faced with trauma now more then ever before in our lifetime. The collective is being inundated with transition and change and faced to live in uncertainty beyond ever before. As a result, it is critical for those working with children, adults and families, whether in schools, the medical community, as coaches/mentors, or just for general understanding to equip themselves with trauma sensitive and trauma responsive awareness, knowledge, and skills to better serve these populations. Many coaches lack a fundamental knowledge base in mental health and trauma. It is important as coaches that we are able to discern clients better served through traditional therapy, and also to be able to work in parallel support with therapists to best serve our clients who choose both healing paths. This virtual workshop with provide a general framework for better understanding how to serve our clients who are currently facing or recovering from trauma.
What You Will Learn:
- A working definition of trauma in the Covid-19 era.
- Trauma sensitive coaching strategies for children and adults.
- Dr. Renee's emotion calibration exercise to help clients regulate emotions as a result of trauma.
- How to create a safe space for your own story as a coach to not evade the healing space of your clients.
Who is this Course For:
- Anyone looking to expand their knowledge of trauma sensitive and responsive practices.
- Individuals wanting to take their coaching to the next level.
- Practitioners looking to better understand and reduce their own emotional triggers when working with clients.
- Those wanting to assist their clients to recognize and acknowledge the impact of trauma.
About the Instructors:
Dr. Renee Mudrey is an internationally recognized Educational Psychologist, Spiritual Mentor, and Author who teaches from the divine essence of her heart. She has been an educator and trainer for over 23 years and has led trauma sensitive and responsive workshops in the United States and India. Dr. Renee faced many traumas as a child and adult including the death of a parent, cancer diagnosis and treatment, chronic illness, and more. Today, Dr. Renee loves to teach others holsitic methods to live full lives no matter what their challenges or trauams, and to heal mind, body, and spirit.
- Trauma Informed Coaching$0$00$0