Whole-Hearted Parenting: Free Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
This free webinar will empower you with the skills to release the inner bully/critic and embrace a more whole-hearted approach to your parenting practice. Within this workshop, you will learn the five things children need most from their parents, how to cultivate emotional balance with your children, and ways to create a mindful, compassionate routine.
What You will Learn:
- How to release the inner critic/bully and stop questioning and doubting your abilities as a parent.
- The 5 things children need most from their parents.
- How to tap into the the synergystic effect of the child/parent relationship and cultivate emotional balance.
- The benefits of compassionate listening for personal growth, connection, and emotion regulation.
- The 9 attitudes of Mindfulness.
- How to adopt and implement a personal daily practice for yourself and your children.
What You will Need:
- An open heart and mind
- Internet connection for Zoom session
Dr. Renée Mudrey - a tenured Associate Professor of Educational Psychology, internationally recognized teacher trainer and researcher in the field of social and emotional learning, the developer of the "Teachers Emotion Regulation" scale used around the world, author of "The Unbecoming: A Journey Within, and the divine Mother of two amazing children. Dr. Renee is also the CEO of Transcendent Heart Coaching, LLC and found her way as a parent through her energy healing and teaching in India.
Dr. Sid Cohen - a psychologist in full-time private practice for nearly 40 years in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Dr. Sid is the author of two self-help books (both available on Amazon and Kindle: "Your Self-Sabotaging Inner Bully" and "Inner Blocks to Losing Weight." Dr. Sid spent about a year in 2018 hosting an internet TV show "Headed in the Right Direction" and has co-hosted numerous IG webinars in the past year on topics including relationship resilience, self-care and self-esteem, dating, anxiety issues, and the imposter syndrome.
Stina Jørgensen - is living in Norway with her husband and their two children. She’s a mediyoga teacher for children and mindfulness teacher. She's held courses for children and teens in yoga, mindfulness and healthy self-esteem. Stina is a soccer coach, and has been coaching children in different ages. She has also had yoga and mental training for young athletes.
Cost: Free/No Cost limited to 25 participants. First come, first serve.
- Free Webinar$0$00$0